Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This one is for you MOM

So today I registered for school. Ya'll didn't know but I am going back...... again. I know crazy but it is something I know I must do. Anywho, I have this whole 5 year plan thing and all my classes are mapped out so I registered. Scary. For those of you who don't know my mom is currently working on her PhD at BYU. Anytime I go over to my parents house and she is working on homework or a paper or what not and she says that she is stressed I just tell her that she chose this. I am now the pot calling the kettle black. Mom, I now give you permission to say whatever you want to me. You have earned it. Jeff has summer semester off so I am taking advantage of having him home and the internet. 3 of my 4 classes are online so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. We shall see. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

momstrong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momstrong said...

Shellie, congrats on registering for school. We can be stressed out together, the ultimate bonding experience! Luv ya, mom

I am Laura said...

Found you on Lizzies blog. Didn't know you had one. Hope you guys keep updating. Your kids are cute. Exciting that you are starting school again. Good job. Laura

The Stevens said...

WHAT!!!!!?????? Could you add any more to your plate? Holy cow! What are you studying? I sure hope it is not 'art' or 'beauty school'! Those studies do not count! Ha Ha! Good luck and congrats and it is about time you updated your blog. Love ya!

maxfamclan said...

That is great Shellie! You can do anything...you are a superwoman! Remember that when you are buried under papers and mid-terms! Good luck! Does that mean no more postings on the blog?

Sandi said...

Hey Shellie i just found your blog through Amy's and I am so glad I did. That is awesome that your are going back to school. what will you be studying?