Friday, February 27, 2009

I am a HORRIBLE Blogger!!!

Hello to the 5 people who read this. We are alive. Just thought you should know. 2008 wasn't so great for me personally but I am thinking 2009 will be fine. I will do a little photo posting to keep you up to speed on what has happened in the past 10ish months. Please forgive me. I will try to do better.

5 comments:

Amy & Scott said...

Your almost as bad of a blogger as myself. I love to read other peoples blogs but I hate updating mine! What's up with that?

BRIAN and DANIELLE said...

Shellie,

I didn't even know you had a blog. Girl you need to update this bugger. I would love to see more pics of your smiling face and the boys in your life.

Cheryl Lake said...

Hey, Shell-Belle, it's fun to see the pictures! Your more current than Kristi! Love ya.

maxfamclan said...

ha, ha! one more thing to do sometimes, huh?

Sunny said...

I've almost given up on you! Ha ha. Miss you, Shell!