Thursday, April 10, 2008
So it's been a few months.......
Hello all or myself since I am the only person that checks my own blog. Anywho, yes it has been a very long time since my last posting. Mainly because I haven't quite figured out the whole time management/be a good mom thing. I will try harder. So here's a quick update with pictures to follow at a later date. Kaleb gained weight, yipee. He is almost 2 now so you would hope that that had happened by now. Brinton started Kindergarten!! He is gone mornings and home by lunch. You'd think I would have time to do stuff like blog and watch soap operas and eat bon bons (because apparently that is what I do all day). No dice. Kaleb is even busier than Brinton if you can believe that. Jeff is still plugging away at school and he will be finished a year from now and I am still alive. That's all I can ask for. Sorry that this isn't much but I will stay up really late some night soon. Or maybe I will get up really early......yeah right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Shellie! Love the blog...just keep us updated, especially since I see that you have a 21 months old and the last picture of your son is a new born. :) This will be fun to keep updated on you and your cute family. Take care and say hello anytime!
Melissa
I check your blog every week for a new posting and hallelujiah there is one!! Yeah, I will wait in anticipation for the pics, love you guys!
Hey Shellie! Thought I would give ya a little hello... Has been a while since a family thing. I guess the family is getting bigger and bigger so everyone gets busy. Well, it was good looking at your blog.
I've been waiting!! Yippee! Please update soon and include some pics of your cute boys. Miss you!
Post a Comment