While I understand that I am a horrible blogger if you are by chance a friend of mine on facebook you will know why I don't have much time. However if you are not let me update you on a few things. The boys are keeping me super busy. All three of them. Jeff is so close to finishing school! He will be finished in the spring which will be wonderful considering I see him all of about 9.5 hours a day. And 8 of those are usually consumed with sleeping! Brinton just turned 8 and will be baptized on Saturday the 12th. I am totally looking forward to it but shocked and bewildered by the fact that I have an 8 year old. Kaleb is KRAZY! He recently rode our garbage can down the stairs like a skateboard. It was full at the time. By the end of the ride...it was not! It's the little things like that which are keeping me from posting more often. I will however with this new year try to post a bit more so our friends and families out of state can keep up on the everyday adventures I get to endure! I'm hoping all of you are having a wonderful holiday season and if I get my act together you may even receive a Christmas card from us! Maybe.
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Let's try this again.....
While I understand that I am a horrible blogger if you are by chance a friend of mine on facebook you will know why I don't have much time. However if you are not let me update you on a few things. The boys are keeping me super busy. All three of them. Jeff is so close to finishing school! He will be finished in the spring which will be wonderful considering I see him all of about 9.5 hours a day. And 8 of those are usually consumed with sleeping! Brinton just turned 8 and will be baptized on Saturday the 12th. I am totally looking forward to it but shocked and bewildered by the fact that I have an 8 year old. Kaleb is KRAZY! He recently rode our garbage can down the stairs like a skateboard. It was full at the time. By the end of the ride...it was not! It's the little things like that which are keeping me from posting more often. I will however with this new year try to post a bit more so our friends and families out of state can keep up on the everyday adventures I get to endure! I'm hoping all of you are having a wonderful holiday season and if I get my act together you may even receive a Christmas card from us! Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You posted!! I could not be more excited except if I got one of those Christmas cards! Your family is looking awesome! Love ya guys!
Welcome back! I love seeing you whenever you pop back into the blogging world. I should look for you on facebook!
Post a Comment